This is a brief overview for some of the supported web modifications to Prometheus. This follows all of the rules of the modifications page.
If you'd like to submit a modification to us and have it added to the Wiki, please feel free to submit a ticket or contact us on the Prometheus Discord.
To add a tab to the navigation bar please follow the below steps.
- Go the inc folder and find header.php
- Create a new line after line 268
- Paste the following line onto line 269(which should be empty):
- <li class="nav-item"> <a class="nav-link" href="https://yourdomain.tld/somelink"></i> LINK NAME</a> </li>
- Modify "https://yourdomain.tld/somelink" into the link that you'd like the button to go to.
- Replace LINK NAME with the text that you'd like the button to say.
Changing the Favicon
- Go to https://favicon.io
- Upload your image and convert it to an ico file named favicon.ico.
- Replace the favicon.ico in your main Prometheus directory with the one you created.
- Clear your website cache(Admin -> General Settings)
- You may also have to clear your local cache