This wiki is designed to provide an easy and quick way to setup, customise, configure and debug Prometheus for our clients. You can consider it a knowledgebase if you would like.
Please note that while we do our best to make things as easy and straightforward during installation as possible, there are some instances in which your question is not solved, and you need further assistance. If this is the case, we offer support for free to all of our clients via our Support Center.
It is managed and written by Marcuz and Newjorciks, with help from TristanP13. If you have a recommendation of what we should add or an article that you feel would benefit other users, please contact us via our Support Center.
- Marcuz - main wiki author and responsible for articles regarding web installation, debugging, MySQL and panel functionality
- Newjorciks - wiki author responsible for articles regarding Lua installation and troubleshooting
- TristanP13 - wiki author in charge of general articles, panel functionality and web server articles.
- J0sh0nat0r - security analyst for vulnerabilities in Prometheus
- GhettoMickeyMouse - suggested a free and compatible web host for Prometheus - x10Hosting.